Christine M. Stroup is an associate attorney with Brown Law Firm. Christine has experience in the legal field as an attorney and paralegal. Christine discovered her passion for assisting clients with estate planning and estate and trust administration when she began working as Nicole Economy Brown’s paralegal in 2012. Prior to that, Christine worked as a legal assistant in a medium-sized firm and a paralegal at a national firm. A Colorado native with roots in Northeast Colorado, Christine’s life has taken her to South Korea to teach English and back to Colorado to the Denver metro area where she loves all the opportunities and diversity the city life offers.
When Christine is not working as an attorney, you will find her spending time with her rambunctious niece and nephew, traveling to visit her friends throughout the world, attempting to train her naughty rescue dog, or attending sporting events and live theater.
- Estate Planning
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Probate/Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Trust Modification
- Marital Agreements
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Criminology from Metropolitan State University of Denver
- Paralegal Certificate from University of Colorado Denver
- Juris Doctorate from Mitchell Hamline School of Law, summa cum laude
- Colorado State Courts
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION AND RECOGNITIONS
- Member of the Colorado Bar Association
- Member of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Colorado Bar Association
- Member of the Elder Law Section of the Colorado Bar Association